A week in the life of a Plastic Addict!

Today's blog is all about what hobby I have done this week.





As usual I went in to my local Warhammer store this week and did some building. Starting with my Mark 3 Marines from Burning of Prospero that I decided we're going to be my Heavy Weapons and Special Weapons teams for my 30k Imperial Fists army.

First up my Mark 3 marines with Heavy Bolters:


Plasma guys:


Melta Guys:


Flamer Marines, well there was a small hiccup here, I have managed to lose a flamer somewhere along the way from my bits box, so as you can see one guy is currently armless and is missing his head:


Finally my Heavy Flamer guys, these are a mix of the Mark 3 armour and the Phaistos Pattern Heavy Flamers, you can see from the link the promethium pipes come as straight pieces of resin, so had to be warmed and bent into shape:






As you can see I've had a busy week of building. What have you guys been up to? Let me know in the comments!

So that's it for this week! See you next time from the table of a Plastic Addict!

Comments