This week in the life of a Plastic Addict.....

A short post about my hobby week!


This week as usual I went down to my local Warhammer store. I decided that I fancied building models this week and having perused through my collections realised the only thing that I didn't have built was a box of Tau Crisis Suits.

I started with the torso, and legs of the kits. Once these were built I added the arms and had to make a decision about what weapons the suits were going to be equipped with. There was a momentary thought of magnetizing the weapons and support systems but I decided that I didn't fancy that. So the obviously I needed to decide what I wanted the team to do. I settled on elite infantry hunting, as my Tau army has 2 Hammerheads that are quite capable of killing tanks and Fire Warriors for killing standard infantry. So the team has ended up armed with a Plasma Gun, and a Burst Cannon, for high number of shots and a few high AP shots, hopefully this combo will be able to kill of some Sternguard, or even Terminators!

This left a single slot on each member of the squad, so with the plan of hunting elite troops, I decided that they could do with something to increase their survivability, leaving me with only one real option, a shield generator to give them all a 4+ invulnerable save.





 Also this week I got a bit more work done on my Armies on Parade board. I've glued down the second layer of cork and and cut the bases out of this layer.







What's everyone been up to out there in the real world? Anyone else started their Armies on Parade boards yet?

So that's it for this week! See you next time from the table of a Plastic Addict!

Comments