Cork!

This week I have been working with cork.


Yes, this means I've been working on my Armies on Parade board. Unfortunately I've been having some issues with the cork warping so have got less work done than hoped. 

I have managed to build up to the third layer of cork leaving the board looking like this;



I also managed to get some of the bases primed in the Montana Gold 'Stealth' (I'd not use this to prime models by the way ), which I had picked up for last years Armies on Parade board from my local arts and crafts shop.




The can ran out and I'm currently looking at my other cans of primer, as it is mainly there to give a base for the black paint to grip to. I hope to have to board painted by the end of the week and I can start mounting my daemons to their bases.

As I have been writing this post the stuff from the Forgeworld open day has been popping up here there and everywhere. So far we have seen two of the gangs the Eschers and the Goliaths. Personally I am hoping for in the future a return of the Redemptionists (Who doesn't love FIRE!).

Anyone else started on their Armies on Parade board? What are your plans?

So that's it for this week! See you next time from the table of a Plastic Addict!

Comments