Its been a while....

So its been a few weeks since my last post, its been a manic few weeks but now back to our reguarly secluded broadcasts.



So the last few weeks I've been working on my Armies on Parade board. I finished painting the models and getting them on there bases. The final product has ended up looking like this:



This weekend was also Parade weekend for Age of Sigmar. I entered at my local Warhammer Store (Liverpool). There was a total of three entries and six categories;


  1. Best Themed Entry
  2. First Army
  3. Best Painted
  4. Monsters and Machines
  5. Young Bloods
  6. Best Scenic Board
I was lucky enough to walk away with both Monsters and Machines, and Best Scenic Board. I'm very happy with the result and there was some amazing boards. By all accounts (Well I mean George who counted the votes) , it was close race for all bar "First Army" and "Young Bloods" neither of which I was eligible for.




Here is the other two entry's for the day. The Stormcast board won Best Painted and Best Themed. The Skaven board, as it was his first time entering, won both Young Blood and First Army.




Thats all for this week! Did you enter Armies on Parade this weekend? Are you set for next weekends Parade (40k)? How did you do?

See you next time from the table of a Plastic Addict!

Comments