Back to the Fists


So Armies on Parade is done and dusted. So I'm going back to the Imperial Fists.
"Primarch-Progenitor, to your glory and the glory of him on Earth"


I decided this week to paint up my Imperial Fists Whirlwind. I had intended to do a tutorial for each step of the paint scheme, but as usual I got sucked in to painting and forgot to take step by step photos. So here instead are some pictures of the fully painted model;





I really enjoyed painting this model. After spending some time looking at it, I am now planning on adding some weathering. I'm thinking the treads need "muddying up" and I need to add some more "shadows". Once this is done I plan on copying the paint scheme to the Deimos Vindicator Laser Destroyer from Forge World. I've got the first coat of yellow done ready to go once I finalise the Whirlwind.

I've also been considering what more I want for my Fists. I am considering possibly a few Predators and a Achilles-Alpha Pattern Land Raider. So with that all said, heres a quick picture of my painting pile for the foreseeable future.



Whats every one else up to? What are you all working on?

See you next time from the table of a Plastic Addict!

Comments