Getting my build on

I've decided what I'm going to do for March to War. So whats next? 



Well obviously the next step was to start the building process. Gathering my assorted tools, a list of which can be found here, I started my build process. I opened up Forge Bane and retrieved my two Armiger Warglaives, following the instructions included in the box I built the first of the two Warglaives.

Warglaive number 1 on sprue.


Warglaive number 1 fully built.

For my second Warglaive I wanted to do some thing a little different. Having recently seen the Mekboy Workshop in the flesh I realised that some of the scrap piles would fit wonderfully on some bases. To start with I glued the smaller of the scrap piles on to the base, then building the legs and feet I started to see what position they would fit into place.

Warglaive number 2 on sprue.

Warglaive number 2's legs and scrap pile.

Warglaive number 2 fully assembled.

Next I started on the two Armiger Helverins, I built both of these following the instructions found in the box.

Helverin number 1 on sprue

Helverin number 2, mostly on sprue.

Helverin number 1 fully built.


Helverin number 2 fully built.

So my Armigers are all built and are ready for priming. I'll hopefully get this done this week, and will give further updates in future blog posts. 

Family shot of all my Armigers.

Is any one else working towards March to War this year? What are your plans?

See you all next time from the Table of a Plastic Addict!

Comments